SourceForge has been redesigned. Learn more.
Close

Help - PlatformNotSupportedException

2007-07-16
2013-04-22
  • Nobody/Anonymous

When I try to run the KeePassSD_WM5_ppc version

I got a "Main Exception" dialog box saying PlatformNotSupportedException.

I am running a Pocket PC 5.0 Phone Edition

regards

• Tobias

Tobias - 2007-07-16

Which device?
      The Pocket PC 5.0 SDK Phone Emulator works fine.

Tobias

• Nobody/Anonymous

I am using an English OS Pocket PC 5.0 Phone Edition device with Chinese Add-On software running on top, which by default set my Locale to one which is not built-in.

When I change the locale (under Settings>System>Regional Settings) to either English (United States) or English (United Kingdom), the program works fine.

so:
      1. KeePassSD depends on locale settings
      2. I have other .net compact framework programs running on my device including some that I built myself, which do not require compact framework v2 but not SP2, they works fine under my "Non-Standard" locale setting.

that is my KeePassSD experience so far and can't wait to see more functions in the SD version.

regards

• Nobody/Anonymous

Hm, intresting. The thing should be built language neutral, at least i am not aware of a requirement to run an English local setting.

So which "Locale" setting produces the Error?
        Or is it everything but English (United States) or English (United Kingdom)?

Hope i can reproduce that in the Emulator. :-)

Thanks,
        Tobias

• Nobody/Anonymous

All the built in Locale settings seem to work fine.
        So i cannot reproduce the problem, unless you send me a link to your 3rd-Party Add-On, which hopefully offers a trial-version, that i can put into the emulator.

Bests,
        Tobias