Congrats on releasing a Smartphone version!

2007-05-02
2013-04-22
  • Nobody/Anonymous

I just want to say good job getting a SmartPhone version released, even if it early alpha material. I haven't found any glaring problems.  FYI - I've installed it on my Storage Card, in case your looking for feedback. 

Not sure if you are looking for bugs/feedback at this point.  Let us know.  Again - great work!  :)

• Tobias

Tobias - 2007-05-06

Hi!

At the moment i am interested in bug reports and general feedback about the GUI of KeePassSD for all target platforms.
      There is so much functionality missing, that it does not make sense to collect feature requests yet :-).
      Also bug report from PocketPC 2003 and PocketPC 2003 SE users would be helpful, as i have the feeling that the PocketPC 2003(SE)
      build is the most unstable yet.

Bests,
      Tobias

• Nobody/Anonymous

Hi ive installed it on my 2003se rx-3715 hp device. it wont open any new keepass 2 files at all, it brings up the dialog. acts like its opening it but i get bothing

zeltak

• Tobias

Tobias - 2007-05-09

Hi zeltak!
        So which dialog is "the dialog" that hangs?!

Bests,
        Tobias

• Nobody/Anonymous

hi again

Funny thing, i wanted to test it again for you but when i imported the file again in the pc version (2.02) and transfered it again to the PPC it worked :) Keypass is my Fav app for the PPC by far! thx for all your hard work!

Zeltak

• Tobias

Tobias - 2007-05-12

Hi Zeltak!

There seems to be some dodgy behavior in the FileSelector dialog. If the system cannot open a directory the dialog can hang forever.
        For example if there is a corrupt directory on an MMC/SD card or the card itself is not propperly detected, then things can lock-up.
        Especially PocketPC 2003 devices seem to show this problem. I have to investigate if there is anything i can do against it.

Bests,
        Tobias

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks