I've downloaded version 1.1.2 for my HP Smartphone iPAQ Voice Messenger 514 (Windows Mobile 6). Java tells me it has the Java-Konfigurationen JSR 139, 188 and 185 (whatever it means), and I have still more than 8MB of "RAM" free. My KDB is relatively big ~150KBytes.
The installation works flawlessly, but I encounter different issues currently, which make KeePass unusable for me:
1. the first time I run KeePass as part of the installation, it stays stuck, I need to go out of Java and back into KeePass, then I can select between web and local copy in jar.
2. As written, I get only the options web and local copy in jar. I was expecting that KeePass would come with a file browser allowing me to choose a local KDB outside of the jar, so I don't know!?
3. When I open the embedded KDB file, I'm asked to enter my password, but KeePass doesn't seem to accept my entries. Is KeePass supposed to work with a mobile phone's "keyboard" (either T9 or ABC/DEF/etc..., I can't know)?
4. If I cancel entering the password for the embedded KDB file (the only thing I can do), I get relatively unsurprisingly an "openDatabaseAndDisplay() received exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Key cannot be empty" message, and can only go out of Java and back in.
5. After this, even if I quite KeePass, I'm brought back to the password query dialog (see point 3) and can't choose anymore between web and local copy in jar. The Cancel and Menu keys don't work anymore either. My only chance is to uninstall and reinstall KeePass...
Any help appreciated!
Log in to post a comment.