2006-04-01
2012-11-19
1 2 > >> (Page 1 of 2)
  • Nobody/Anonymous

Hi:)

I have a strange problem, i have use the string:

Auto-Type: {USERNAME}{TAB}{PASSWORD}{TAB}{SPACE}{TAB}{ENTER}

i think is correct for the auto-type function

So, i click on the site that i want open and i click the hotkey that i have setting in the options (Option - Setup "Global hot key combination") but don't work.
    Is strange becouse if i do right click on the site
    in the program, i see a command named "Perform AutoType CTRL+V, if i click on it the program complete correctly the user/pass.
    If i click on my keyboard the combianation CTRL+V don't work

The hotkey is CTRL+V or the key that i have set in the option? And why don't work if i use it with the keyboard?

where mistake?

Many thank's and sorry for my terrible english :)

P.S: Last help, i have downloaded the KeeForm but the readme speak about a .dll that i have see in the program and keepass don't see the plugin :(

• Nobody/Anonymous

Here is a quick start info for KeeForm.

KeeForm is not a plug-in or DLL. So no need to use the plugin-manager.

In order to user it, you could put the following line in the notes field.

Url-Override: cmd://KeeForm "{URL}" "{USERNAME}" "{PASSWORD}" {ENTERFORM}

or

Url-Override: cmd://KeeForm "{URL}" "{USERNAME}" "{PASSWORD}"

If you have many entries, it might be too tedious to change all URL or notes fields. Fortunately it is possible to configure a URL default string in the KeePass.ini file. 

You could add for instance the following line anywhere after the [KeePass] line in KeePass.ini with any text editor: 

KeeUrlOverride=cmd://KeeForm {URL} {USERNAME} {PASSWORD} {ENTERFORM} 

This global setting applies to all entries and ensure KeeForm is used for any URL, if you double click on the URL field (or press CTRL-U).

If you want to neutralize the global KeeUrlOverride for a particular entry, then you could add the following in the notes field for that entry: 

Url-Override: {URL} (just opens the URL; KeeForm is not used for this entry) 

Hope this helps.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Small correction:

[...]

You could add for instance the following line anywhere after the [KeePass] line in KeePass.ini with any text editor: 

KeeUrlOverride=cmd://KeeForm "{URL}" "{USERNAME}" "{PASSWORD}" {ENTERFORM} 

[...]

• Paul

Paul - 2006-04-03

Are you saying you have set the Global Hot Key to Ctrl-V? This is not good as this is the Windows default paste key. Try another key combination.

cheers, Paul

• Nobody/Anonymous

i have change the hotkey but don't work:(
      I must click on the command named "Perform AutoType", with it the autotype work perfectly, don't kow where is the problem

I tell you exactly what i have do:

I have click "Add entry.." In the opened windows i have write in the field URL the memebers url of the site and in the notes i have write:

and i have save it
      is correct this?

now what i must do for enable the autotype?
      Sorry can u explain me easy, isn't simple for me translate..many thank's :)

P.S.

For keyform..where i must enter the command? When i click on the KeeForm.exe i received a msg of error. I must use a skin for use it or i must use into the KeePass?

• Nobody/Anonymous

Regarding KeeForm. Please read and follow the instructions below step by step.

Here is a quick start info for KeeForm.

KeeForm is not a plug-in or DLL. So no need to use the plugin-manager.

In order to use it, you could put the following line in the notes field.

or

Url-Override: cmd://KeeForm "{URL}" "{USERNAME}" "{PASSWORD}"

If you have many entries, it might be too tedious to change all URL or notes fields. Fortunately it is possible to configure a URL default string in the KeePass.ini file. 

KeeUrlOverride=cmd://KeeForm "{URL}" "{USERNAME}" "{PASSWORD}" {ENTERFORM} 

This global setting applies to all entries and ensure KeeForm is used for any URL, if you double click on the URL field (or press CTRL-U).

If you want to neutralize the global KeeUrlOverride for a particular entry, then you could add the following in the notes field for that entry: 

Url-Override: {URL} (just opens the URL; KeeForm is not used for this entry) 

Hope this helps.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Thank's for your patience:)

I have add the string at the end of KeePass.ini

when i made Ctrl+U for open the site, i see the keeform icon appair in the systray but it don't enter the user and the pass:(
      After that i close the site it appair a msg:

"No password field found. Do you really continue?"

where is my error?

The field in KeePass are all complete.
      Don't know if, after that i have add the string to the ini i must enter always the string

yes or not?

I have tried is in a way that in the other (with and without the string) but don't work :(

Bye and thank's :)

• Nobody/Anonymous

I have the same problem.

I found there are many sites where I can't use the global short-cut. I only  succeed in logon the www.gmail.com using the global short-cut.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Ha, I've fixed my problem. After looking through the  help, I found the title field must match the webpage title. he, I'm a newbie to keepass, please forgive my stupid mistake.

• Nobody/Anonymous

The reason is, that this web page doesn't contain a password field. Please post the actual URL here, so we can have a look at it.

Just for test purposes, please try mail.yahoo.com. Do you have the same problem?

----

when i made Ctrl+U for open the site, i see the keeform icon appair in the systray but it don't enter the user and the pass:(
      After that i close the site it appair a msg:

"No password field found. Do you really continue?"

• Nobody/Anonymous

> Just for test purposes, please try mail.yahoo.com. Do you have the same problem?

but i speak about the site that you must enter user and pass in a rectangular grey windows, not form login site :(

• Nobody/Anonymous

Can you please tell us the URL? This would help us to figure out a solution.

So what is the URL :-)

• Paul

Paul - 2006-04-05

<<please forgive my stupid mistake>>

Not stupid at all, we've all made that mistake.

cheers, Paul

• Nobody/Anonymous

yes

a site is (sorry don't want made SPAM)

http://www.karupsha.com/members

or

http://atkhairy.amkingdom.com/members/cgi-bin/watchdog.cgi

but many sex sites are the same

Bye:)

• Nobody/Anonymous

OK, It is not possible to automate those popoups via APIs/COM (because of security restrictions), so KeeForm doesn't work.

But you could use KeePrg2.

Put The following into the notes field for this entry

Url-Override: cmd://KeePrg2 "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE {URL}" "{TITLE}" {USERNAME} {PASSWORD} "{_USERNAME_}{TAB}{_PASSWORD_}{ENTER}"

and as Title in KeePass use
      Connect to www.karupsha.com

(The title of the logon popup is language dependent, so please make the according changes for your language ...)

And Url would be of course
      http://www.karupsha.com/members

Hope this helps.

• Nobody/Anonymous

thank's but Keepass don't start keeprg, i have put it in the same dir of keepass, is correct?

what u mean with" (The title of the logon popup is language dependent, so please make the according changes for your language ...)" ?

I have change the string with 
      Url-Override: cmd://KeePrg2 "C:\Programmi\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE {URL}" "{TITLE}" {USERNAME} {PASSWORD} "{_USERNAME_}{TAB}{_PASSWORD_}{ENTER}"

becouse i m italian..is that that u mean about the language?

Bye:)

• Nobody/Anonymous

You are right. Even the path to IE is language dependent.

But the title of the logon popup could be

Colleghi a http://www.karupsha.com

(google translation :-)

• Nobody/Anonymous

for "title of the logon popup " you mean that, in KeyPass i must do: Ctrl+Y and in the new windows in the field Title, write "Collegati a http://www.karupsha.com" ?

Don't know why but don't works anyway :(

"Collegati" or "Connettiti" is Connect in italian

• Nobody/Anonymous

anyone can help me? Please

• Nobody/Anonymous

Correct, you have to enter the title of the logom popup window in the field TITLE. Then it should work (I just tested it).

What happens?

• Nobody/Anonymous

happens that Keepass don't start keeprg, i have put it in the same dir of keepass, is correct?

can you zip the program complete and send me it or post it in your site please?

Are 2 week that i try, i m driving crazy :(

• Nobody/Anonymous

If KeeForm starts, then KeePrg2 should work as well.

You just have to put it into to the same directory as KeeForm.

You can find the zipfile here (please download both)

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=9&t=19403&hl=&view=findpost&p=134061

• Nobody/Anonymous

yes, are the same files that i have donwloaded but don't work

please post the complete prog, is not gib and i download it and u can deleti it

Bye :)

• Nobody/Anonymous

yes, are the same files that i have donwloaded but don't work

please post the complete prog, is not big and i download it and u can deleti it

please don't delete in the program the working example

Bye :)

• Nobody/Anonymous

The program is identical (I downloaded it from there), I don't have any other version :-)

No idea why it doesn't work in your case. Just to rule any issue with KeePrg2. You could try it from a commandline (dos prompt) for test purposes.

Example (make sure title etc are correct. I don't own the italian version of windows :-)

KeePrg2.exe "C:\Programmi\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE  http://www.karupsha.com/members" "Collegati a http://www.karupsha.com"  "youruser" "yourpassword" "{_USERNAME_}{TAB}{_PASSWORD_}{ENTER}"

1 2 > >> (Page 1 of 2)

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks