Keeform basic setup

Help
2006-03-26
2012-11-19
  • Nobody/Anonymous

How do I set up keeform?  I see the page telling me about syntax, but where do I put that syntax.  Is there a walkthrough for nonprogrammers or retards someplace?

• Paul

Paul - 2006-03-26

KeeForm is run fron the URL field of KeePass, you enter cmd://keeform......

cheers, Paul

• Nobody/Anonymous

works great now.  thank you

• Nobody/Anonymous

If you have many entries, it might be too tedious to change all URL or notes fields. Fortunately it is possible to configure a URL default string in the KeePass.ini file.

You could add for instance the following line anywhere after [KeePass] in KeePass.ini with any text editor:

KeeUrlOverride=cmd://KeeForm {URL} {USERNAME} {PASSWORD} {ENTERFORM}

This setting applies to all entries and is used when you double click on the URL field (or CTRL-U)

If you want to neutralize KeeUrlOverride for a particular entry, then you could add the following in the notes field for that entry:

Url-Override: {URL} (just opens the URL, no KeeForm is used)

• Raghu

Raghu - 2006-04-04

It appears that KeeForm always opens URLs with Internet Explorer.  Is there a way to specify Firefox?  Firefox is the default browser on my PC, but it still opens with IE.  I'd appreciate if someone can help.  Thanks.

-Raghu

• Nobody/Anonymous

Unfortunately not. Firefox doesn't suppport the programming interfaces needed to automate the logon part.

• Raghu

Raghu - 2006-04-04

Ok, thanks for the response.

-Raghu

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks