Menu

Missing Entries

Help
2008-04-23
2012-11-19
  • Nobody/Anonymous

When I open my database created in version 1.03 in version 1.09 or 1.11, several of the entries do not appear.  However, if I open the same database file with version 1.03, I can see all entries.  I tried creating a blank database with version 1.11 and importing the 1.03 database but the missing entries did not appear.  How can I display all password entries in version 1.11?

• Nobody/Anonymous

I've also discoveded that some entries added while accessing the database with version 1.09 cannot be viewed when opening it with version 1.03.  Is the best approach to perform two exports, one with 1.03 and one with 1.09; then create a new data base and import both exports?

• AceH

AceH - 2008-04-28

I too have missing entries.  I have KeePass v 1.10 installed on a Win XP SP2 machine.  I tried to transfer my password database to KeePass v 1.11 on a Windos Vista machine.  The transfer shows MANY missing enteries.  Is there a solution for this?  Please respond as I have too much information in KeePass to attempt re-doing the entire database.

• Paul

Paul - 2008-04-30

KeePass 1.03 and up use the same database format, so no data should be missing. Can you find the missing entries by searching with Find?

If you use V1.11 on XP do you have the same problem?

cheers, Paul

• Nobody/Anonymous

The versions are not available with find.  The same problem exists with version 1.11. 

• Paul

Paul - 2008-06-13

Did you use Find in V1.11 to search for the missing entries?

cheers, Paul