Having trouble with Auto-Type

Help
2006-03-12
2012-11-19
  • Nobody/Anonymous

There is a site that is not responding to the sequence. I tried it manually by myself and it works but I get a totally different sequence when I enter it into KeePass. Is there an option to directly move the cursor to a textbox thus avoiding all the tabs???

And what is this alternate Auto-Type I see in the advance options? Will this help?

Thanks in advance.

• Nobody/Anonymous

It is not possible to move the cursor to an input field with Auto-Type without TABS

PS You should also try
      http://keepass.sourceforge.net/plugins.php#formfiller

• Nobody/Anonymous

Hmmm, I found out that the same exact auto-type sequence works flawlessly in Explorer (I'm using Maxthon). Now that's odd...

Thank you.

• Paul

Paul - 2006-03-14

Can you work out what sequence works in Maxthon, then add the required auto-type sequence?

cheers, Paul

• Nobody/Anonymous

I'm sorry Paul, I forgot about my post here.

The sequence is the same as in Explorer. I just found out that the sequence doesn't always work out in Explorer either. Could this be a web design problem???

Thank you.

• Paul

Paul - 2006-03-21

Could be, but that would require the HTML to change each page load. KeeForm uses text box names, but it only works with IE.

cheers, Paul

• Nobody/Anonymous

I have a similar problem. The hotkey, CTRL-ALT-A, works fine on all my sites but one. There, nothing happens when I hit the hotkey.

-- Mark

• Paul

Paul - 2006-03-27

Mark, you need to give us more to work with. What is the site, do you have the Title correct in KeePass and what version of OS and KeePass?

cheers, Paul

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks