this property is not implemented by this clas

Help
john shaft
2011-12-23
2013-05-27
  • john shaft

john shaft - 2011-12-23

i receive the following error either synchronising or opening via URL from a DB via sftp using IOProtocol 1.3 with keepass 2.17 under win 7 x64

this property is not implemented by this class

?

• Mark

Mark - 2013-05-23

Hi,

I am getting the same error (attached) when trying to connect to my NAS from behind my company's firewall through their proxy. I found the error occurs if the proxy settings in options area is set to anything other than 'Use system settings'

I am using Keepass 2.2 IOProtocol 1.6 win7 x32 and x64

I discovered this while checking the proxy settings in relation to another problem that I have.. 'connection time out'; which I think is an issue of my company's fire wall and Keepass. Winscp can connect fine with the proxy settings and I can access my Keepass files via sftp that way but so far not with Keepass directly and sftp with IOProtocol!!

I also tested at home and it all works as it should except for the above error when changing the proxy settings. Any tips on the connection problem is also welcome. Thanks.

Mark (1st post here!)

Last edit: Mark 2013-05-23
  • Paul

Paul - 2013-05-27

Proxy and SFTP are known to be problematic but we don't know why - it's very hard to test all corporate firewalls and FTP via firewalls never plays well IME.
    Try the IOProtocolExt plug-in and see if that works around the problem. If not you could use the database from a USB / CD.

cheers, Paul

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks