Request for custom alternating colors

Help
Anonymous
2012-03-25
2014-06-12
  • Anonymous - 2012-03-25

    For KeePass 2.18, Under Tools>Options>Interface>Entry List>  (box checked for)  "Use alternating item background colors",
    It would be nice to have the option of choosing your own background color instead of a fixed color. (I know that you can choose a custom background color for any single entry, but not done automatically by KeePass for all entry lists). Presently, KeePass colors alternating background items in entry lists a light violet.

     
  • Transitionality

    Transitionality - 2014-04-13

    This is a necessary feature.

     
  • william

    william - 2014-06-12

    Yes! This is a Very Necessary feature!!
    It's hard enough syncing colors between two attached monitors, much less all users computers in the world.
    In other words -- while light violet may work on 80% of the computers running Keepass, it is very difficult to view in the other 20%.
    So please, pretty please, allow for custom colors, even if it means giving the user just eight to choose from.

     

Log in to post a comment.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:

JavaScript is required for this form.





No, thanks