HelpforHelp

Help
E K Nasai
2005-09-06
2012-11-19
  • E K Nasai

E K Nasai - 2005-09-06

I just downloaded KeePass but cannot learn how to use it because when I try to access the Help section, I get "This page cannot be displayed" HELP!!

• Paul

Paul - 2005-09-07

How are you opening the help file?
      What is your Windows version?
      Have you tried double clicking on KeePass.chm - it should be 110kB?

cheers, Paul

• E K Nasai

E K Nasai - 2005-09-07

Thank you! After receiving your message I decided to re-download and now everything is ticketypoo. Ta.

• Nobody/Anonymous

I am also having a problem with the helpfile. When I open the file from a network drive it show the following message:
      Action canceled. Internet explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable.
      When I copy the same file to a local drive the file can be openen without a problem!
      I am using XP Professional SP1.
      Jacko

• Paul

Paul - 2005-09-29

Windows help file reader problem. Not much we can do - except blame Bill!  ;-))

cheers, Paul

• Nobody/Anonymous

Paul,

I did not have this problem with the version 1.02
      Jacko

• Dominik Reichl

Dominik Reichl - 2005-09-30

Then it's most likely a problem of your Windows.

The only things that have changed in the help file from 1.02 to 1.03 are a few HTML files and 2 graphics, nothing else. Project files, compiler settings, etc. are all the same.

Best regards
        Dominik

• Paul

Paul - 2005-10-02

The Help file is a compiled program which is interpreted by the Windoze help file viewer (hh.exe). It is the viewer that has the problem, not the help file.

cheers, Paul

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks