Menu

New Plugin - RDCAutoTypeAndTCATO

Piotr
2009-09-01
2015-10-06
<< < 1 2 3 4 > >> (Page 3 of 4)
  • mission154

mission154 - 2010-09-14

hi lethal01 can you email me the fixed plugin?

• Piotr

Piotr - 2010-09-14

Sorry for the trouble. A version with out restriction will be possted very shortly.

• Piotr

Piotr - 2010-09-14

Newest version is uploaded. It dosn't have any time restrictions. They were meant to keep a short live of first trial versions of this plugin but somehow remain there for a longer time.

• develop1

develop1 - 2010-09-14

works perfectly - THANK YOU

• Gordon Watson

Gordon Watson - 2010-09-14

thanks piojan, and you too lethal01, great work guys!

• mission154

mission154 - 2010-09-14

I tried deleting the old plugin and clearing my cache on the plugin but i'm still having the same problem? Do you have to do anything special to update it?

• develop1

develop1 - 2010-09-14

interesting - new plugin ( 0.6.0 (14-09-2010)
    works perfectly on a PC that is on KP v2.13 
    however on a PC which is KP 2.10
    when I deploy the new plgx file and launch keepass I get this dialog box/message:

The following plugin is incompatible with the current KeePass version:

C:\Program Files\KeePass Password Safe 2\RDCAutoTypeAndTCATO.plgx
    Have a look at the plugin's website for an appropriate version.

• Kevin Keane

Kevin Keane - 2010-10-01

I also get the message "The following plugin is incompatible with the current KeePass version" even though I'm using KP 2.13. I'm on running it on Windows 7.

• Kevin Keane

Kevin Keane - 2010-10-01

I found the solution to the message "The following plugin is incompatible with the current KeePass version", at least for my situation.

My computer is part of a Windows domain; we redirect the application directory (where the plugin cache is located by default) to a server. Apparently, KeePass does not like that.

The solution is to redirect the plugin cache to a different location in the KeePass.config.xml file. The entry I used is:

<PluginCachePath>{APPDIR}\PluginCache</PluginCachePath>

This is for a portable version of KeePass. Note that this will fail for a locally-installed version of KeePass in Vista and Windows 7 because the APPDIR is not writeable by ordinary users. For a locally-installed version of KeePass, simply use a different directory that is writable.

• Zhankao WEN

Zhankao WEN - 2011-01-01

RDCAutoTypeAndTCATO expired again, where can I download your hack version(just remove expiration code).

• Horst

Horst - 2011-01-01

Its expired again and blocks any autotype action.

• Piotr

Piotr - 2011-01-01

Apologies again. A fixed verison is available. http://rdc-keepass-plugin.appspot.com/
    Hopefully there are now more expires anywhere hidded - when I will have some more time I will recheck.

• Horst

Horst - 2011-01-01

Unfortunately the new version has still the expiration problem.
    I even cleared the cache and Keepass recompiled on start-up but it doesn't help.
    The Details are still showing version 0.6.0.0 !

• Horst

Horst - 2011-01-01

Sorry, my Firefox gave me the old version on download, after refreshing I got the new version.

• mkalisz

mkalisz - 2011-01-14

The Ctrl-A does not fill my mstsc.exe……But "Perform Auto Type" works

Any hints?

windows 7 64-bit

• Paul

Paul - 2011-01-14

Are you sure Ctrl A is your hot key combo? Ctrl Alt A is standard.

cheers, Paul

• mkalisz

mkalisz - 2011-01-15

Sorry I mean Ctrl-Alt-A 

I think it has to do with the terminal services client on windows 7, It worked on vista before I reinstalled my PC, and it works if I use notepad, Did they add any security measures in windows 7 so you can't receive any password?
    (I noticed that cut & paste does not seem to work either but actually typing the password is okej)

• Paul

Paul - 2011-01-15

Cut and paste used to be OK. Have you specified the TS client in the plug-in?
    Try V1 as it uses the old Auto-Type as well.

cheers, Paul

• Torch

Torch - 2011-02-04

Great plugin, works good on RDP, but having issues with VNC.
    When it types it skips a letter or two at the beginning of the username and also doesn't get the last 2 of the username.

• Lucas De la Morena

Thank you for the plugin, i installed it on my KeePass and worked like a charm, please continue with the development of this plugin!

Cheers,
    Lucas De la Morena,
    http://www.argentinawarez.com/

• StarNamer

StarNamer - 2011-06-27

A Windows 7 / 2008 R2 locked session prompts with just the password. Is there a way to send this using autotype? The 'normal' autotype sends both username and password, so fails, and he unlock screen doesn't allow pasting.

• StarNamer

StarNamer - 2011-06-27

OK. The problem really is that we have a mixed domain of Windows XP and Windows 7/2008R2 machines. To log into the XP machines, autotype needs to send {username}{tab}{password}{enter}. This also works for the credintials form used to connect to windows 7/2008R2. But when the screen is locked, XP can still user this, but Windows 7/2008R2 wants just {password}{enter}.! So basically I need 2 autotype strings for the account and some way to select which one to use.

I think this is really a problem for KeePass itself rather than the RDP plugin.

• wellread1

wellread1 - 2011-06-27

Starnamer,

Create two separate entries with identical logon credentials, but with different auto-type sequences targeted at the same Target Window.  When you execute a global auto-type, KeePass will display a pop-up that allows you to choose the appropriate auto-type. 

Optionally, use field references to link the password and/or username of the second entry to the first. See Tools/Insert Field Reference on the Add/Edit Entry dialog box.

-wellread1

• mash

mash - 2012-02-22

Hi Piotr,

thanks for the great plugin! I am using it in KP 2.18 with with Royal TS (v1.5.1) and Microsoft RDPman (v2.2).
    They both work when I rename their respective main exe into mstsc.exe for testing.
    Could you please add them to the list of programs?
    - RTSApp.exe for Royal TS from Code4Ward
    - RDCman.exe for Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Manager

thanks
    mash

• Paul

Paul - 2012-02-23

You can add the programs to the plug-in manually.
    Tools > RDCAutoType > Programs List
    Add the filename of your program to the "List of programs that have classic type" window and save.

cheers, Paul

<< < 1 2 3 4 > >> (Page 3 of 4)