Feature Request (x2) Topic Tree & Displayed Columns

william
2014-07-06
2015-09-18
  • william

william - 2014-07-06

I'd like to submit a request of two feature enhancements for your consideration:

1) Right Click on the topic tree pane - context menu item: "Collapse" all nodes to top level parents.
    2) Right Click on column headers to be able to remove currently hovered/hot column from current display.

Many thanks for all your hard work!

• Paul

Paul - 2014-07-06
    1. What is the advantage of this feature? KeePass really only needs to be on screen to edit, almost everything else can be done via Global Auto-Type.
    2. This changes the way in which column selection works and to make it consistent you would need to be able to add columns this way. I can't see this happening.

cheers, Paul

• william

william - 2014-07-06
    1. When I am doing db housekeeping I am constantly expanding and collapsing nodes. It would be very helpful to be able to collapse everything at once and start fresh. Auto-Type is not relevant to this procedure.

2. I was revisiting this thread to remove request #2 as further consideration deemed it more trouble than it was worth, although this very function is available in many programs, such as Explorer and Directory Opus, and is a very helpful feature.

• Kyle Parrish

Kyle Parrish - 2015-09-18

+1 for Collapsing all Groups

This would be a great feature to have as the folder structure grows in our DB

• wellread1

wellread1 - 2015-09-18

OOPs posted to wrong thread.

Last edit: wellread1 2015-09-18