I recently switched to 2.20 and since then have had the database corrupted twice. After the first time, I restored the database. A few days later it was corrupted again and I restored it again, then rolled back to 2.19. After rolling back to 2.19 it has been stable so far.
I am keeping the database on a Dropbox folder but I don't have any other location where i edit the database. Also, the Keepass 2.20 database is no longer readable from my Keepass app on the (Android) phone. I'm not sure that this is a related problem but I just mention it here.
It took about a week of use (and 3 or 4 saves) for the database to corrupt.
Log in to post a comment.