From: Joaquín Duo <hoakoduo@ya...> - 2008-06-03 06:35:05
There is a lot of activity in the project...
Development release 0.7.5.0 is now available for download. Highlights include:
- Fix crashes in OpenGL visualization when using MeshSourceScript (Bart)
- Additional CUDA bitmap plugins and benchmarks (Evan)
- Add support for custom property panels (Tim)
- NurbsConnectCurves plugin (Carsten)
- OpenCascade document importer (Bart)
- SVG reader (Carlos)
- Make PipelineProfiler available in Python (Tim)
- Shader preview panel (Alex)
- NurbsCurveEditKnotVector plugin (Carsten)
- Preserve ordering of user properties upon serialization (Tim)
Note that some if this changes are work in progress, so some may be incomplete,
but we are working on them!
The K-3D Team.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.