From: brian zimmer <bzimmer@zi...> - 2001-01-22 02:19:36
I would like to announce a new release of zxJDBC, the nearly 100% Python DB
API 2.0 compliant interface for database connectivity in Jython. This
release fixes any known bugs and adds a number of new features to the dbexts
Python db wrapper script. It has been tested with the Jython 2.0 release and
it is fully functional at this time. See the homepage at
http://www.ziclix.com/zxjdbc for more information.
- fixed a memory leak by ensuring statements and result sets are closed in
finally blocks (thanks to Will Wohlman for pointing this out)
- implemented callproc
- added maxrows to raw and isql in dbexts
- added preExecute and postExecute for DataHandler
- forced a cast to String for InformixDataHandler on prepared statements
when object is PyString
- implemented nextset - updated dbexts.py to take advantage of the change
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.