Hello Jython users,
I have a current position for a Sr. Java Developer supporting a partnership with Jet Propulsion Laboratory and the National Cancer Institute in developing and supporting the Early Detection Research Network (http://edrn.nci.nih.gov). We are looking to fill this ongoing, fully benefited contract position quickly and are open to candidates interested in telecommuting.
I have pasted the position below for your review, if interested please email me your resume and we can go from there (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you for your time!
Java Software Developer
Supporting Jet Propulsion Laboratory and the National Cancer Institute
(may be required to attend occasional meetings at JPL in Pasadena, CA)
Must be a US Citizen
- Minimum 6 years in Java 2 1.4+, J2EE, XML, web application development, web-based (ReST) APIs, and n-tier development
- AJAX, HTML, CSS, jQuery, jQueryUI, and modern browser-based user interfaces
- RDBMS, Hibernate, or other database experience important; NoSQL is great too
- Comfortable with Unix or Mac OS X development environments
- Test-driven development, unit testing, and continuous integration methodologies (JUnit, Jenkins)
- Experience in architecting software and understanding software architectures
- Ability to leverage, extend, integrate, and customize open source software
- Needs to be familiar working with: Subversion, Git, other code management tools; Maven, Ant, Buildout, other build tools; issue trackers (JIRA); mailing lists; Skype or instant messaging; virtual workspaces
- Python experience
- Bio-informatics experience
- Scientific applications
| Sr. Technical Recruiter
Columbus Technologies and Services, Inc. | email@example.com | Direct: (310) 356-5661 | (877) 358-5964
1960 E. Grand Ave., Suite 1000 | El Segundo, CA 90245 | www.columbususa.com
A PASSION TO PROVIDE EXCELLENCE |
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
© 2014 Columbus Technologies and Services, Inc.
Please consider the environment before printing this email