This version is the Jump's second release. The goal of Jump is to make
a distribution for Jython applications in a really simple step.
* Distributing Jython applications into a single, independent JAR
* Supporting Java source code and third-party JAR files.
* Starting the distribution from either Jython or Java code.
* Packaging `only required` Python modules into the final
distribution `automatically`, which means you don't have to worry
about using Python third-party libraries as long as they can be
found in your `sys.path`.
* All Python modules packaged into the final distribution are
compiled to $py.class files, which means your source code is not
* Creating native applications for Mac, Windows and Linux.
* Creating web application archive (WAR) files for Python WSGI
If you have any question or bug report, please post it to our mailing
list at http://groups.google.com/group/ollix-jump, contributions are
always welcome as well.