Menu

Best way to post docs to Wiki for JXUnit

2001-12-12
2001-12-13
  • Brett G. Palmer

Brett G. Palmer - 2001-12-12

I have some documentation for creating custom JXUnit tests.  I'm not that familiar with the Wiki system.  How can I add documents to a forum without them becoming lost?  I would also like some feedback on some of my ideas for using JXUnit.

Thanks,

Brett
    (formerly username plum001)

• Thomas.P.Varghese

Hi Brett
        I apologise for giving a late reply since all guys here were busy with QARE's new release.
      You have done a great job by extending JXUnit (i guess JXGeneric i got it from the previous post :-).I assume its releated with database testing.It will greately help the developers community intrested in database testing.It a good example on extending JXUnit's functionalities.
         Even it will help us to test QARE in its database part :-)
      Wiki-Wiki system of exchanging information is very simple.You just have to create your userName and start editing  simple!
        There is a nice starting point.In the main page(http://quickutil.sourceforge.net) u can add row at the last for example after ApricotGuide.Click the edit button looking at the editing style u can easily add one row :-)Then u can add a series of pages giving ur project information.
         If u have any doubt regarding this, i will be happy to hear from u.
                                               Thanks and Regards
                                              Thomas