Menu

A note from the project administrator

2003-11-21
2003-11-22
  • Bill la Forge

Bill la Forge - 2003-11-21

It has been a while since I've posted to this list.

I am working now in Python, and I'm not presently working on open source. ;-(

(But Python is cool!)

So if you need any administrative help on this project, just let me know.

Bill

• Brett G. Palmer

Brett G. Palmer - 2003-11-22

Bill,

Can me add me as a developer to the project so that I can start to add some of my extensions?  Here are some other suggestions I have for the JXUnit project:

1. Could we combine the JXWeb sourceforge project and the JXUnit project?  By combining the two projects I think there would be more activity shown on the project. 

2. Would it be possible to organize the JXunit website a little more?  The wiki's are fine but it is sometimes difficult to find what you are looking for.  I think new users coming to the site are quickly discouraged and give up before really understanding the benefits of JXUnit.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I would be willing to help with more extensions, documentation, and the website.  I believe JXUnit is an excellent framework, but is not very well understood.  Cleaning up the website and providing a few more examples would go a long way to helping this project continue.

Let me know how I can help.

Thanks,

Brett