Looking for examples

Help
Anonymous
2002-07-19
2003-08-27
  • Anonymous - 2002-07-19

Hi,
    I am new to JWNL and this forum.  I was wondering if any one can share with me some examples that would get me started.  I am primarily interested in developing a few classes that would take a few words input by the user and then retrieve the word senses as well as hypernyms and synonyms for those words and pass them along to another application.  Any help that you can provide in terms of installing and configuring JWNL as well as some examples would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ram

• jun

jun - 2002-07-25

Ram,
      There is a example.java in the zip file you downloaded. It is pretty easy to start.

Actually, what you want to do is what I am planning to do. We might share some code on the same purpose.

Let me know if you need any help.

• Ming-Feng Tsai

Ming-Feng Tsai - 2002-08-04

Sorry!where is the "example.zip" file???
      I can't find this file's link to download!!!
      I also need this file to let me start.

• Carlos Silla

Carlos Silla - 2002-08-09

Greetings, the examples are located in a file called
      examples.java in the directory called utilities, it comes with the source code zip file, if im not mistaken.

• myo sithu

myo sithu - 2003-07-24

i got the examples.java compiled.  but when i ran it, it terminates with  "java Examples <properties file>"  so what argument are the looking for at the runtime?  thanks in advance.

• Anonymous - 2003-08-27

Hi all,
      my english is poor. but i really need to understand how to use this API....and the example.java ..i can't run it...when i run it...the error will happen..

can anyone give me more simple example to get word.....please....
      my email : ricky@mail.mmlab.iecs.fcu.edu.tw
      please....

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks