You need to do a sanity check. Your cvs head doesn't
compile. I've tried to fix it (I've attached a patch),
but I'm not an expert in jwnl, so I've relied on your
test suite to validate everything.
Here are some of the errors:
1/ LogPublishingService.log is not static... I've added
2/ Your LRUCache is incorrect as it inherits an
interface that is incompatible with its implementation
inheritance (LinkedHashMap). I've replaced the
inheritance by delegation.
3/ It contains some diff statements (if you check it
out, you'll see lines with >>>>>>>> 1.3). I think I've
made the correct choices.
Log in to post a comment.