Critical: xml files in /webmail/WEB-INF/data/

Help
RAMKI
2006-10-24
2013-04-09
  • RAMKI

RAMKI - 2006-10-24

I am worried to see that the xml files(preferences) files are missing from /webmail/WEB-INF/data directory. And result is the user is not able to log into the account. What can be done in such cases.

When I looked into the user memory usage the user is well below the quota limit.
    I am using qmail. And things are working fine in qmail side.
    An xml file is present against each user created in qmail that stores the user preferences.

PLEASE HELP.

thanks so much
    Ramki

• RAMKI

RAMKI - 2006-10-24

I have a user who is unable to log in. After entering the logon credentials he is coming back to login page again. I have cheked the xml file for that user in /WEB-INF/data is not present. But I dont think thats the issue. I am sure that there is no issue with IMAP as other users able to log in. When i see the log file in /WEB-INF/logs it says that "Failed to create message info wrapper instance".
      Is https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=884923&forum_id=46984 a solution to my problem?

PLEASE HELP.
      Ramki

• Leonard Sitongia

Do you have logging enabled so that you would be able to see any error messages that are relevant to this?

Is the user who cannot log in able to login with a different IMAP client?

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks