The JVCL Team is proud to announce that the stable release of JVCL 3.20 is available for download.
JVCL is a library of more than 600 visual and non-visual components for Delphi 5, 6, 7, 2005 and 2006; C++Builder 5, 6 and 2006 (Borland Developer Studio). JVCL is distributed subject to the Mozilla Public License Version 1.1 (http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/MPL-1.1.html) and is completely free for all developers (open source, shareware or commercial) and includes the full source to all components.
This release contains changes, additions and bugfixes too numerous to list here, but here are some of the highlights:
- Support for Delphi 5, 6, 7, 2005 (Win32), 2006 (Win32)
- Support for C++ Builder 5, 6 and 2006 (Borland Developer Studio)
- The merge of the Globus library has continued. Refer to the migrating_globus.html file for details.
- Improved installer support for Borland Developer Studio 2006, especially for users not installing in the default directories.
- Numerous bugs fixed.
- Support for localization using dxgettext (http://dxgettext.sourceforge.net)
- Support for Kylix 3 has been suspended. Should you want it back, please step forward and help us here.
This release is available in four different flavors:
- Full install + latest JCL
- Full install without JCL
- Source and examples only
- Source only
The current version is JVCL 3.20.
The JVCL Team
Log in to post a comment.