Menu

code examples

2004-10-24
2013-05-29
  • Nobody/Anonymous

Dear all,

I want to try JUNG to visualise a huge IT landscape. Now I 'm searching for some code example, but can't find anything. The applets showed at the example page are without any source...

Please could you support me?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
    Nils

• Code_Slave

Code_Slave - 2004-10-24

tell me what you want to do in more detail.

I use it to link business partners together, suppliers/factories/ customers/ etc.

I find using drag & drop  onto the jung layout is much easier.

• Nobody/Anonymous

But I only need some small "ready to compile" sources to understand JUNG more clearly.

It would be nice, if I could get the sources of the sample applets...

Thanks!

• Michael Boeni

Michael Boeni - 2004-10-24

I can send you the samples if you don't have them. They are a goo starting point.

Cheers,
      Michael
      (mbo@shift-think.net)

• Nobody/Anonymous

Fine! Thanks a lot for your support: my mail adress is: nils.koehler@t-online.de
      ;-))

• Joshua O'Madadhain

The sample code is in the samples/ directory of the .zip file of the distribution.  As described in the Release Notes, there are four distribution files: the complete .zip--this is what you want--the basic .jar, the documentation .zip, and the source .jar.

Joshua

• NewOnJUNG

NewOnJUNG - 2012-12-19

Hi, i am new at Jung. I am working on a project that uses jung 1.7.6 and I am looking for some examples of the old jung. Could anyone help me finding some code examples, so I can compilate them and try.
    Many thanks

• Joshua O'Madadhain

I'm sorry to hear that you still have to work with 1.7.6.  Please note that we no longer support it.

If you have any choice about upgrading, I recommend that you do so.  Many things will be easier and faster.

Otherwise: there are samples in the 1.7.6 distribution files.

Joshua