Application Terminates on ClosenessCentrality

• Sarq6669

Sarq6669 - 2012-02-25

Good Day,

So I first got this error "Invalid memory access of location 0x0 rip=0x0" when trying to run:

ClosenessCentrality<Integer,Edge> scorer = new ClosenessCentrality<Integer,Edge>(g);

On a graph that I had successfully created and run Degree, Betweenness and Distance centralities with.

Some investigation on the forum suggested I was low on memory so I updated my java runtime call to use 2 GIG which should have been more than sufficient.  The graph has 75 nodes and 689 directed edges.

The application crashed again with "Trace/BPT trap: 5" and I have not been able to find anything on this issue specifically for JUNG.  I am using a Macbook Pro with a 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7 and 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ram.  Somewhere I saw someone say this error is caused by a library file issue… if that helps.

Thanks in advance for any advise.

• Joshua O'Madadhain

I've never seen this error.  Are you getting any kind of Java stack trace at all?  If not, that suggests that perhaps your JVM itself has a problem.  In any case I don't think it's JUNG-specific.

• Sarq6669

Sarq6669 - 2012-03-13

hey!  Thanks for responding.  I am not sure what changed between the post and now but the problem is gone.  I think it may have been something unrelated that crept in from another area of the code.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks