From: Jack Boyce <jboyce7@ya...> - 2003-11-23 06:59:03
This version fixes a bug in the visual editor, and also includes build files
for compiling Juggling Lab.
The Juggling Lab license has also been clarified to comply better with the
Gnu GPL -- if you make Juggling Lab publicly available (e.g., on a web site),
please read the new license.
Release 0.3.10 (November 23, 2003)
* Fixed clipping of event location graphic (the green box) in the
animator, when using the visual editor.
* Included MS-DOS/Unix scripts for running the siteswap generator
from the command line; these are called j2 and are available in the
* Clarified the terms of the Juggling Lab license, most importantly
the provision to make source code available.
* Included build.xml for building Juggling Lab using the Apache Ant
cross-platform Java build tool.
* Included files to build the Mac OS X version of Juggling Lab into
the Mac distribution.
* Reorganized directory structure.
Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.