After some time of hard development JuffEd 0.6 was born. This release contains serious architectural changes and many user-oriented improvements. Also there were some changes in numeration style: now stable releases have even numbers, development versions have odd numbers.
Main changes since version 0.4:
* splittable document view
* using icons installed in system (on Linux/BSD)
* changing line endings (auto-detection and manual changing)
* auto-detection of syntax highlighting based on document's first line (for some file types)
* displaying of invisible symbols (tabs, spaces, line wraps)
* context menu for status bar (syntax, charset, line endings)
* improved and more powerful plugin API
* CMake syntax highlighting
* Chinese (Simplified) localization
* new application icon
* added icons of sizes 16 and 24 to the default icon theme (got rid of blured icons)
* many small UI improvements
Log in to post a comment.