I get a crash when I save under reproducable conditions. I debugged it with valgrind to determine the source, and it is present in the libfm.so (file manager) plugin. I will attach the valgrind log. But here is what I did to reproduce it with 0.8.1 series:
1) Ensure all plugins that are built by default are enabled
2) Make sure the file manager window is hidden.
3) Save settings, close all files, and exit juffed.
4) Restart juffed with a single file buffer (command line or via the file dialog).
5) Modify buffer, save.
6) Modify buffer again, save.
7) Segmentation fault.
Log in to post a comment.