Major release. Now we support the following message digest / hash algorithms: MD5, MD4, MD2, SHA-160, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, RIPEMD128, RIPEMD160, WHIRLPOOL, TIGER, HAVAL.
Additionally several bugs have been fixed.
With a few days' delay the rpm for oss103 and fc8 has been added to the release 0.0.6.0
After a long time of inactivity here is a new release bringing some stuff up to date and fixing some bugs.
The version 0.0.5.1 has been released!
New: deb- and rpm-packages. (some of them require SWT-stuff from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=157614&package_id=180809\)
* FIXED: WiX win32 installer: RemoveExistingProducts now before InstallInitialize: this enables simple installations of java/native-build
* IMPROVED: Launcher / Server (native runs quite well - java-build still slow but working)
* FIXED: debug-build in ant buildfiles
* FIXED: ERROR if filesize changes during hashcalculation
* FIXED: HashFile:: ERROR output and TableRowMark
* FIXED: ClearTable
* FIXED: CheckFile relativePath (should be better)
* FIXED: XHashFile-HashThread: percent-update fixed
* FIXED: positioning of popupwindows
* FIXED: win32: wix-installer different GUIDs for common files
* FIXED: win32: Launcher: now uses bat-files (avoid japprun problems)
* DONE: X/XS now visible in AppName
* DONE: launcher and server: divided into 2 apps: this reduced the size of the launcher about 60%
* DONE: minimalized usage of SWT for native apps: reduced the size of GUI about 30%
* FIXED: Registry for checkfiles! now sha1 and sha256 checkfiles work!
* FIXED: JSummer Version in JAppRun visible
* size of MD5 icon fixed