I am proud to announce version 0.2 of JsonRpc-Cpp!
Here the ChangeLog:
- Batched call support;
- Possibility to compile with debug symbols;
- Add NetstringException class;
- Add simple JSON-RPC TCP and UDP client examples;
- Add unit tests (with CppUnit);
- Add scons help documentation (scons -h);
- Add JsonRpc-Cpp version in jsonrpc.h;
- Support for MS Windows (MinGW only);
- Add JsonCpp installation howto.
Here things to do for those who are motivated to contribute:
- Implement a ClientTransactionManager for JSON-RPC client. This object
would manage retransmissions, check if server response correspond to a
precedent query, ...
- HTTP/CGI encapsulation;
- Multithreaded server;
- Anything you think good to JsonRpc-Cpp.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.