Menu

serviceDeploymentString

Help
Aris
2006-07-14
2013-02-01
  • Aris

Aris - 2006-07-14

Hi,  thanks for making a great library!  I was able to get it running in a few hours and it's so much better than what I had been cobbling together with NanoHttpd and Axis.  Anyway, I'd like to be able to change the serviceDeploymentString, in particular the scope, unfortunately, it's defined as "final".

• theli

theli - 2006-08-27

Hi!

Sorry for my late answer. I've never received a notification email about your posting :-(

Yes, I know that there is a problem with the deployment string.

I've planned to move the deployment and undeployment strings into a file so that they can be customized. Additionally I'll remove the final definition to allow inherited classes to overload the definition.

Regards,
      Martin

• theli

theli - 2006-09-18

Hi!

Check out the current CVS version where I've added several possibilities to customize the deployment string.

In your customized server class you can now overload the method 'loadDeploymentStringTemplate' to generate your customized deployment string on the fly or you can overload 'getDeploymentFileName' to return back the name of your own text file, containing the deployment template string. The default deployment string is now stored in the file deployRPC.wsdd

Regards,
      Martin