Opera 2.9 Linux

Help
2008-03-11
2013-04-29
  • Pedro Aladar Tonelli

I could not recognize the following problem among the "known bug page", but maybe it is.
    The problem is with the opera browser (in my case 9.26) linux. I use the easy/load.js. (3.4f cvs)
    The first time opera loads the page, everything seems to work: the math is processed. But
    then, when the page is reloaded it appears the window "loading jsMath..." that keeps there eternally and the process freezes.

This happens also with the file test/sample.html in the distribution. This DOESN'T happens with the
    file test/index.html and none of the samples in the internet page of jsMath which makes me suspect
    of the easy/load.js. Koqueror 3.5.8 and Firefox 2.0 are OK.  The error panel of opera say nothing, just pointing a CSS error.
    Is this a known issue with opera?

Thanks a lot

-- Pedro A Tonelli --

• Pedro Aladar Tonelli

Ok. apparently the problem is with the autoload.js and opera, so it is a known bug.
      Disable the autoload in easy/load.js solves the problem with Opera.
      Sorry if I used the wrong forum.
      Thanks
      -- Pedro A Tonelli --

• Davide P. Cervone

Yes, there was a timing problem with autoload when the loadFiles array was non-empty.  The problem only affected Opera, and it is fixed in the next release of jsMath (which should be distributed late this month or early next month).  For now, your solution of turning off autoload will work.

Davide

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks