The major release of JSignPdf - application for digital signing PDF documents.
What's new? The version 1.0.0
* implements PDF preview & selecting position of visible signature using mouse
* adds support for Certificate Revocation Lists (CRL)
* provides support for selecting hash algorithm (depends on cryptographic provider for selected keystore type)
* adds keystore types provided by BouncyCastle cryptographic library
* checks if a certificates are valid and if they're intended for signing
* includes proxy support for TSA, OCSP and CRL
* font used in visible signatures can be changed (using conf/conf.properties file)
* fixes removing old signatures in non-append mode
* fixes embedding font of visible signature if the input PDF is in version 1.2
* adds tool for installing trusted certificate to default Java keystore (InstallCert Tool)
Log in to post a comment.