Public key encryption and Certificate DigSign

Help
2012-04-18
2013-04-25
  • Bruno Diniz Silva Neves

guys

How to sign a document with my private key (in order to ensure that the document is intact) and then encrypt the document using the public key of the receiver (in order that only the recipient can open the document).

Today I can sign the document with my private key to encrypt and password only.

• Josef Cacek

Josef Cacek - 2012-04-18

Hello, I think the PDF protection is only based on passwords. Or am I wrong?
    Use the recipient's public key for signing the whole email for receiver.

• Josef Cacek

Josef Cacek - 2012-04-18

sorry, I mean encryption using recipients public key, not signing.
    You even don't need  to use a mail, some tools supports also the file encryption directly.

• Bruno Diniz Silva Neves

Hello Kwart

Using the Program PDFLeo (http://mdn.morovia.com/manuals/pdfleo-1/PDF-Security.php) I can encrypt documents using public key. The problem is I can not sign. When I sign and then encripto the signature becomes invalid. So, IMO I believe it is necessary to sign and encrypt with public key at the same time for the PDF function.

I have met several software but each one is only one of two things I need. Or it encrypts with the public key or he signs and encrypts with password (which is the case of JSignPdf). The two have not had any.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks