Hi, I'm interested in making an applet out of jSign - theoretically can it be done? If it can be done, any pointers would be appreciated?
Thanks for a gr8 open source solution!
You can do following:
0. add JARs from JSignPdf distribution to your project
1. create instance of BasicSignerOptions class
2. fill the options (from your Applet GUI) - input file, output file, keystore, …
3. create new instance of SignerLogic class and put the instance of BasicSignerOptions (created in step 1) as the constructor's argument
4. call signerLogic.signFile() method, it returns true if the signature was added sucesfully
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.