JSch 0.1.27 has been released.
It is available at
and its md5sum is a7747141ab90344e55fa546ceadc645b
And you can get its byte code in jar file format at
and its md5sum is cb1522085812cc11b2db03fdc63e5cfe
Changes since version 0.1.26:
- bugfix: there was a session crash bug. That occurrence is rare, but
depends on the thread scheduling. FIXED.
- bugfix: problems in generating remote/local absolute paths on sftp. FIXED.
- bugfix: problems in handling cancel operations for sftp. FIXED.
- bugfix: ChannelX11s were not terminated for a wrong cookie. FIXED.
- bugfix: NoSuchAlgorithmException should be thrown if JCE is not
- bugfix: ProxyHTTP should check the return code from proxy. FIXED.
- bugfix: server's version string should be checked carefully. FIXED.
- feature: some more improvements on sftp uploading.
- feature: 'getUserName' method is added to Session class.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.