JSch 0.1.3 has been released. It is available at
and its md5sum is a96d6a921d3af8e051f49479ee9dbbf2
Changes since version 0.1.2:
- modified 'build.xml' to allow Ant users to compile jsch with debug
support (i.e. line-number tables) by overriding the property
javac.debug on the command line.
- added a property 'StrictHostKeyChecking'.
- added 'UserAuthNone' class to request a list of authentication methods on
- channels will be managed in each sessions.
- added 'ChannelSubsystem', which allows users to use their own
implementations for subsystems.
- added 'isEOF()' method to 'Channel' class.
- supported key pair files in DOS file format.
JSch 0.1.4 has been released. It is available at
and its md5sum is 860750853facc36be34569635b2fd8e8
Changes since version 0.1.3:
- fixed a serious bug, which had leaked resources related to
- added the older SFTP protocol(version 0, 1, 2) support.
- fixed a problem in the authentication step for FSecure's sshd.
- fixed a bug, which had broken Diffie-Hellman key exchange in some case.
- implemented the file name globbing for local files on sftp session.
- fixed a bug in the file name globbing.
- added an interface 'SftpProgressMonitor'.
- modified 'examples/Sftp.java' to demonstrate displaying progress-bar
in transferring files.