Gold Resource Newsletter
Gold Belt In Suriname Shows Large Deposits in Modern Day Gold Rush!
Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00
Low gold prices in the 90's reduced the amount of exploration for new
deposits. Now depleted gold reserves and the spiraling American Dollar
are pushing Gold prices up for investors looking for a safe haven.
The increasing demand for gold has intensified exploration operations.
Recent findings in Suriname have shown large deposits where more than 50
million ounces have been extracted in that small country.
Hemisphere Gold Inc has recently announced findings of rich gold
deposits in Suriname. This is on their 720 sq mile property right in the
middle of the largest gold mines in the Suriname gold belt.
Top 5 Points On Hemisphere Gold Inc.
1. Up over two hundred an ounce since January, gold is on a steady climb
2. Current global market conditions and demands are primed for a
continued increase in the price of gold.
3. Cutting edge technology and careful financial management has taken
this company far. Recent news is showing as high as 3.55 Ounces/Ton.
4. Hemisphere's 72,000 Hectare property sits in the middle of a
producing Gold Belt in an area that has already produces over 50 Million
ounces of Gold.
5. Gold has continued to be a strong foundation for financial security
The decisions you make in the current market need to be wise and
precise. HPGI is the type of company that could very well be a great
safe haven during the current troubled market. Take the time to review
their website and the profiles on “Stockguru”. It could be the best
decision you make this year.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.