The latest version is promising

2007-05-03
2016-05-07
  • Robb Shecter

Robb Shecter - 2007-05-03

Hi,

I'm a Java programmer - I downloaded it to have a look, and I'm thinking about helping out with the coding...

• Dave_AA_MI_US

Dave_AA_MI_US - 2007-07-14

Since Christophe is no longer working on jPodder, it would be nice to see someone take up some of the coding. I like jPodder much better than any of the other podcatchers that I have looked at. I have a pretty good list of features I would like to see added. But I have never done java coding so, other than testing and suggesting, I am not much use...

Dave

• Duong Vo

Duong Vo - 2010-05-08

So do I, I'm not really a java progrmmer jet. I'm learning Java beginning and starting to move on the java advanced. Hope this will helpful.

• Bac Pham The

Bac Pham The - 2010-05-08

The latest Jave  is Version 6 Update 20. I dowloaded and installed it yesterday

• chaitanya pakhale

2007-07-14 11:57:31 SGT
    Since Christophe is no longer working on jPodder, it would be nice to see someone take up some of the coding. I like jPodder much better than any of the other podcatchers that I have looked at.

insurance quotes
    Atlanta auto insurance

• Jasica Thomas

Jasica Thomas - 2010-05-11

SOPHISTICATED NEW ANABOLIC PRODUCTS*  trigger MASSIVE increases of the exact same analogs of testosterone found in the body after oral administration of the following anabolic steroids

steroid
    Breitling replica watches

• Tran Thi Thu Huong

The latest Jave is Version 6 Update 20. I dowloaded and installed it yesterday

steriods
    sailboats

• Peter Joseph

Peter Joseph - 2010-10-04

I have the latest version also, and the update is self updating :), can't imagine my applications without java :)

buy steroids

• busta spinner

busta spinner - 2010-11-01

So do I, I'm not really a java progrmmer jet. I'm learning Java beginning and starting to move on the java advanced. Hope this will helpful.
    <a title="steroids" href="http://www.athletespharmacy.net"><strong>steroids</strong></a>

• busta spinner

busta spinner - 2010-11-01

steroids

• Peter Joseph

Peter Joseph - 2010-11-01

I have a pretty good list of features I would like to see added. But I have never done java coding so, other than testing and suggesting…
    Anabolic Steroids, BodyBuilding Blog

• synical

synical - 2010-12-14

The lastest version works fine for me

buy steroids

• jason

jason - 2011-03-03

get incredible profit with accurate forex signal.

forex signal

• Paul Panzer

Paul Panzer - 2014-02-21
    Post awaiting moderation.
  • Param Singh

Param Singh - 2015-08-02

Java is one of the most popular and secure programming language. If you are using MVC structure programing or struts then it become more effective.

Java Expert
    Legal Steroids supporter

• Alex Marshell

Alex Marshell - 2015-12-16
  • Alex Marshell

Alex Marshell - 2015-12-16
  • Tauqeer

Tauqeer - 2016-01-20
  • Cara Smith

Cara Smith - 2016-05-07

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks