embedded jpivot - various pivot tables

Help
CmaniaC
2009-04-02
2013-04-29
  • CmaniaC

CmaniaC - 2009-04-02

Hi all of you,

I have JPivot loaded in my ajax application, when I start one pivot table in one tab all goes right! but when I try to load 2 or more pivot tables,  when I navigate in one pivot table all other interfaces shows the same pivot table , I thinks its something in the cache, can I do something about it?  I want to show 2 or more tabs and each one show a diferent pivot table is that posible? (like pentaho demo!)

Please sorry my english!!!

• Andreas Voss

Andreas Voss - 2009-04-02

That should not be a problem. Make sure that all elements on the page have different names/ids, e.g. query01, query02, ... and table01, table02 etc.

The other thing is synchronization. The RequestFilter does not permit parallel http requests. So maybe you have to turn the Ajax into Sjax (synchronized ) or modify the RequestFilter.java

• CmaniaC

CmaniaC - 2009-04-02

Thanks it really works!!!.

I change all expresions that show "****01" to "****02" and adjust de action on jsp, and thats all made the magic!

other question about the same matter:

I have an:

1. CubeOlap.xml for the cube definition
        2. QueryOlap.jsp for de <jp:mondrianQuery> tag
        3. RenderOlap.jsp for the <wcf:include....> render query

I have to do this 3 files  (if they use diferent Cube definition), each time I want to show a diferent pivot Table?
        or there are a better way? (can I merge this 3 files in one?)

Thanks for the help!!!

• Andreas Voss

Andreas Voss - 2009-04-03

No, you need the 3 files. You could embed the query but then you must control, when the <jp:query../> tag is executed by surrounding it with <c:if ../>. Better keep the 3 files

Andreas

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks