Hi Team,

I was able to integrate  Openi and Mondrian to an extent of creating a catolog and viewing the cubes in that catalog. But when a new analysis is created, JPivot throws nullpointer exception. This must be due to some wrong info provided by Mondrain for some of XMLA requests. To debug this, I am not sure on which query to look at.. From the below exception, could any one tell me what data could be wrong!!

Thanking you advance..

2005-07-23 23:37:35 ERROR com.tonbeller.wcf.component.RendererTag - trouble rend
ering navi_new
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.tonbeller.jpivot.navigator.hierarchy.HierarchyItem.compareTo(Hier
archyItem.java:268)
        at java.util.Arrays.mergeSort(Arrays.java:1156)
        at java.util.Arrays.mergeSort(Arrays.java:1167)
        at java.util.Arrays.sort(Arrays.java:1080)
        at java.util.Collections.sort(Collections.java:117)
        at com.tonbeller.jpivot.navigator.hierarchy.SlicerCategory.<init>(Slicer
Category.java:48)
        at com.tonbeller.jpivot.navigator.hierarchy.HierarchyNavigator.initializ
eCategories(HierarchyNavigator.java:226)
        at com.tonbeller.jpivot.navigator.hierarchy.HierarchyNavigator.render(Hi
erarchyNavigator.java:247)
        at com.tonbeller.wcf.component.NestableComponentSupport.render(NestableC
omponentSupport.java:39)
        at com.tonbeller.jpivot.navigator.Navigator.render(Navigator.java:85)
        at com.tonbeller.wcf.component.RendererTag.doEndTag(RendererTag.java:137
)
        at org.apache.jsp.new_005fanalysis_005fmain_jsp._jspx_meth_wcf_render_0(
org.apache.jsp.new_005fanalysis_005fmain_jsp:608)
        at org.apache.jsp.new_005fanalysis_005fmain_jsp._jspService(org.apache.j
sp.new_005fanalysis_005fmain_jsp:449)

Regards,
Nagendra