This is a minor release to fix some bugs and add support for high DPI screens
- Fixed crash when deleting files in 'Show folders and subfolders' navigation mode
- Filenames with \t in path are now displayed correctly when using customized file name display format
- JPEGView is now fully high DPI capable (e.g. 200 % -> 192 dpi) and scales all GUI elements properly to high DPI settings.
This fixes problems on high DPI screens.
- Ctrl-C also copies the file name to the clipboard so that Windows Explorer is able to paste the original file with Ctrl-V
- Moved menu item to store current parameters as default in INI file to 'Setting/Configuration' submenu