New features for JOE 3.3:
- The default background color can now be set.
- JOE now supports 256 color xterm.
- The mouse can now resize windows and select menu entries.
- During selection with the mouse, the window will autoscroll when you go past the edge.
- An xterm-patch is included which makes "-mouse" mode work better. (With the patch, also set "-joexterm").
- Syntax files are provided: ADA, AWK, COBOL, SED, Postscript, and SQL
- Improved jpico: search now looks more like real pico
- Grep find: use ESC g to grep. Then use ESC space to jump to indicated file/line.
- Cygwin setup.exe support
Log in to post a comment.