Being a bit disappointed with the c.jsf file submitted
in joe distribution, I wrote a new one.
These features were added:
- liting of comments within preprocessor directives
- several liting classes of different operators
- widestrings, widechars
- most c++ keywords I could remember
- more numeric constant formats
- numeric constant suffixes (U, L, F)
These features were dropped:
- liting of printf style specials within strings (they
shouldn't apply to all strings anyway).
The default colour scheme is made intentionally a
little flat, but it can be easily changed.
A screenshot of how it looks like for me (with my
custom colours) can be seen here:
Log in to post a comment.