Welcome to Developers

Developers
2006-10-21
2013-06-03
  • Nobody/Anonymous

Welcome to Developers

• surfzoid

surfzoid - 2006-11-08

My new project "JObexFTP" is welcome for all, if you know java and obex protocol you can joint the project and participate to the evolution of it.
      The goal of this project is to extent to the maximum devices support, i just start it and so support the Mitsubishi M341i (My phone, but i heard somewere, all M3xx M4xx serie of Mitsubishi work in the same way) and SE K750i of my wife, for the M341i i use IRDA connection from linux and also windows, for the K750i i make check with IRDA too under linux and windows, and USB cable Win/linux but see only memory phone because memory stick was considered like a "hard disk", and serial com port over bluetooth under windows, my bluetooth dongle is a BELKIN and the software solution whose come with it give the ability to create a "serial com port" with it.
      By the way the concept is to have a serial connection to your phone modem, then send AT command is possible and you can use JObexFTP.
      Surfzoid the admin of the project.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Hi

I am very interested in this project. From teh point of view of that I want to use java, obex and also talk to an SE phone using the serial cable.

Hugh

• surfzoid

surfzoid - 2007-03-07

Hi Hugh, i belive yu can have all yu need from my project, have a look at svn or cvs and yu will have tech, also jobex normaly work to talk with a SE Phone (K750i) by serial cable, do yu check that ?
      Also perhap's it will be better to perfect jobexftp for that ?
      So help where very welcom from yu, if yu have knowheldge in programing, yu can participate to evolution of jobexftp, from this time i haven't got all the time i need and the devel is in stand by, but by the way yu can start to have a look at the source code and see.
      @++

• surfzoid

surfzoid - 2007-03-15

Hugh 
      Are yu intersted, and do yu try Jobexftp with your fone ?

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks