Test version 2.1.5 of JMRI/DecoderPro is available for download.
This is a test release. Please post a note if you encounter any new or old bugs! And please back up your JMRI files before installing this, in case you want to go back to an earlier version.
This is the next in a series of test versions. It contains many new features, including:
* New support for the QSI Programmer, the CTI Acela system, the TCH Technology NICS system, and the XnTcp network adapter.
* Many updates to decoder definitions and new decoder definitions
* Many new and updated help pages
* Updates to the support for the NCE USB adapter
* A new, movable "marker" on panels
* Experimental direct USB support
along with other changes. See the complete list in the release note at:
This test version should be considered experimental. Please back up your files!
Note that JMRI is now available under the GNU General Public License. For more information, please see our copyright and licensing page.
The download links, along with lots of other information, can be found on the release note page:
Log in to post a comment.