1. The DecoderPro version is 2.13.4
2. The exact error message is "Some changes have not been written to the decoder. They will be lost. Close window?"
3. Despite this message, the changes have been written to the decoder and I can read them.
4. This error message only appears when programming Quantum (QSI) decoders. It does not happen when programming Tsunami or Digitrax decoders.
5. This error happens when programming Quantum's in either DecoderPro3 or the old DecoderPro GUI.
6. I seem to recall that in version 2.13.1, you couldn't even open QSI files, so this is possibly a continuation of this problem.