Thanks, "frame 0.0" was the solution of question.
> The behaviour of string-appended data is difficult to predict.
You're right, there're some dificults with it.
> I have corrected this bug for Jmol 11.7.35 and 11.6.23
> Now they both work the same.
Sounds good. But is popup menu's features appear for string models? I think, even if nothing loaded, but
scripted, there must enable adequate fields. (select, measurements...)
>> For what in modelSet "models" and "groups" properties?
> not understanding this question.
Well, while debuging I've found "groups" instance: viewer->modelManager->modelSet->"groups", "models"
So, when load 2 models, and append string models; they form own "groups", which defines with
firstAtomIndex and lastAtomIndex. I just want know purpose of it.
"models" is models instance, as I think - here all right )
I have also one more questions:
1) about popup I wrote above;
2) models and groups also;
3) when atom is appending, modelSet not empty, appendNew false - why don't just add this atom to model
finally? Give to it proper atomName, atomSerial...
4) Also I want to avoid clearing of Halos selection, axes viewing when "zap" command have run. It can be
fixed in Viewer.java?
5) I know, that I may be bored you with this question, but can I add atom qiuckly? If I add new one in
atoms, then render it (am I right, saying that?) will it be? Just extend current model, but take in
memory, that it's just appending (is for that "groups"?). Appending via script too slow.
6) Also, about atom replacing: there don't enough just redefine atomicAndIsotopeNumber. What is missed?
Thanks for attention.