In order to better fit with the cdk classes I converted all floats and
vecmath floats into doubles.
I went through and changed everything without looking at it too closely.
Afterwards, I loaded all sample files that I could to confirm that
everything still worked. The animations and vibrations seemed to run OK. =
also tried the measures.
(The only problem I found was with the animations in
samples/ammonia.adf.out. But I have had troubles with that file before.
Sometimes it works for me and sometimes it doesn't. In addition, there ar=
several .cml files which I have never been able to read.)
So, after my testing I felt like it was good enough to check in.
I'm not sure, but I think that you have written support for several file
formats which don't have sample files in the samples subdirectory.
Therefore, I was not able to test out these files.
Also, I do not understand any of the Crystalization Properties stuff, so =
couldn't confirm that it still works.
So, please check out these things if you can.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.