This is mainly addressed to Jonathan Gutow
A few recent reports have pushed me to investigate the state of Export to
Web module .
First of all, the lack of Jmol.js file in current Jmol distributions and the
relocation of applet jarfiles make E2W nonfunctional if usd directly.
I've just added a page in the Wiki with description of how to fetch those files
and have E2W work correctly.
However, I am finding that there is some bug preventing the proper operation
of E2W. Even when all needed files are in the working folder, E2W is not
copying the model file, the Jmol.js and the JmolApplet.jar file to the folder it
produces, as it used to do. And it does NOT create the html file! Only
JmolPopIn.js and the snapshot png file are put there.
This must be some part of the code that got broken.
I've tested with 13.0.14 and 13.2.7